Sunday, December 12, 2010

First Christmas in Our Home

sans tree. what you see below is a leggy fern.
Improvised snow.
^This picture is called "newlywed Christmas" ;-) It's as close as I could get to the nativity. This is like the Herdman's version of the Christmas story--for those of you familiar with the Best Christmas Pageant Ever.
Our glowing mantel =)
Ok, so we borrowed a tree for this picture:


It was at the staff Christmas party, so we took the opportunity to look Christmasy in front of it. For those of you that don't know; we're going to take the rest of our honeymoon now that Nick's classes are done for the semester. I know, I know, the first half of the honeymoon took three posts--how could it only be the first half? I just take a lot of pictures...
Imagine how many posts the next one will take. We're going to be gone 10 days and see four countries. I'm actually going to empty my 4 GB camera card just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment