Mom and Dad--that is, Abby's Mom and Dad--have come south for a visit! Proving to themselves that snow does not in fact cover the entire earth. We even have green grass and flowers:
| green grass (and a dog, but he's not ours) |
The men have generously played with drills, hammers, screws and such:
| This is them feeling self conscious because I've been hovering around taking pictures |
Our master bedroom has taken large steps this weekend toward looking respectable. Curtains go a long way when it comes to communicating habitation beyond the transient dorm room feel.
After all that work hanging curtains we had steak for dinner and watched Live Free Or Die Hard. Don't worry, Mom and I spent the first half of the day at JoAnn's purusing the clearance and making shrewd use of coupons, so it wasn't an entirely manly day.
;-)
Not that I'd mind, being a bit of a tomboy.
-The Lady

Very nice! I love the curtains. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd a day that begins with shrewd shopping and ends with steak and John McClane sounds splendid. (and makes me hungry...must be lunch time! ;)
happy visits. :)
ReplyDeleteso little time, so many bargains... a delicious day to be sure!
ReplyDelete