Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the first day of Christmas . . .


. . . it only happens for the first time once, so better do it right.


I decided to take the classic approach to our first Christmas - start the celebration in the days leading up to Christmas!

but you can forget the swans and leaping lords, because I'm not bringing her throngs of elaborate gifts.


I'm taking her to the gifts.



That's right. In four days, we will be looking at this:


where I hope to pick up a couple of these:



the next day, we will be dining here:




to be followed by trips here:



and here:




Please, hold on to your jealousy. Besides the fact that jealousy is downright unbecoming, I'm not finished yet.


we may even find ourselves one of these:


before we go do some of this:


and check out purchase options for something here:



we may even stop and think of y'all while looking down at this.



. . . maybe.

although you really have a better chance of that happening here:



or even here:



heh. had you going there didn't I? you really thought I'd be thinking of something other than taking in all the grandeur with her?


okay, okay. . . maybe I can put in a good word for you when I see him:



otherwise, I'm prolly going to be a bit distracted by managing my gifts.



actually, come to think of it there could also be some french hens involved after all . . .





- The Knight

(by the way. . . you can feel free to be jealous now.)

2 comments:

  1. J.E.A.L.O.U.S.!!!!!!!!!! even without your permission.

    and you'd better bring me back a crocodile or at least a camel! ;)

    ReplyDelete